The King Hintsa TVET College Online Application for 2022 is opened from 1 April and its still ongoing till 30 November 2021.
Therefore King Hintsa TVET College encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2022 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at King Hintsa TVET College Via King Hintsa TVET College online application tool.
THE ONLINE APPLICATION IS OPEN FOR;
- First-time King Hintsa TVET College applicants
- King Hintsa TVET College students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply King Hintsa TVET College Online 2022
In order to apply King Hintsa TVET College Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
King Hintsa TVET College Application Forms 2022
When to apply
Applicants submit their applications as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.