Investec bursary programme is open for all qualified candidates .Check the Investec bursary application process below.
Investec invites applicants to apply for their CSI bursary. This is for anyone studying or wishing to study Commerce, Business Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a Commercial LLB, as well as Medicine (MBCHB).
These degrees represent fields of relevance to the financial services sector. Bursaries are awarded based on merit and financial need and for studies at select South African universities.
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 and applicants already in possession of a National Senior certificate should have obtained at least 50% in all their subjects with a minimum of 70% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and 70% in English.
- NB: Please apply timeously for admission to the educational institution of your choice. Consult the websites of the universities for application deadlines.
- When completing the application form, please clearly specify the exact degree programme for which you need a bursary, the name of the educational institution where you plan to study and the year of study.
- Bursaries will only be offered to applicants who are currently in Grade 12 or in their first year of university.
- Changing your degree programme after submitting your application form may lead to a cancellation of the bursary, if granted.
- No bursaries are available for private tertiary institutions.
Bursary applications are invited from young people who aim to study full time towards an undergraduate university ( degree in:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance),
- BCom Informatics,
- BSc Computer Science,
- BSc Information Technology,
- BIT-Bachelor of Information Technology,
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science,
- Business Science,
- Science and Mathematics,
- Engineering or
- Commercial LLB
- Degrees towards Medicine (MBCHB)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- South African ID
- This year’s June results (or your latest results if you are not studying this year)
- Official Matric/ NSC results if you have completed Grade 12
- Tertiary students: June results or progress report of all subjects (if no examinations were written)
- Pay slips for your parent(s)/ guardian if employed (or letter from employer and sworn statement or tax return statement stating income)
- Latest financial statements if your parent/ guardian is self-employed
- Sworn affidavits if your parent(s)/ guardian is/ are unemployed
- Death certificates if your parent(s) is/ are deceased
- Divorce certificate if your parents are divorced
- Sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separate
Opportunity Closing Date