Investec, in partnership with StudyTrust, provides the funding necessary to see young South Africans with academic potential get to university. With our assistance, they are able to study towards financial sector-related degrees at various local universities.
- Please describe your personal background and family circumstances.
- Describe your achievements and leadership positions to date (academic, sport, community service, etc.)
- What are your personal strengths and weaknesses?
- How does your choice of study programme relate to your talents, interests and envisaged career?
- Personal Statement. In the light of what you wrote in the above paragraphs, please formulate a personal statement to headline your application profile.
Applications for tertiary bursary close on 31 August 2022
How to Apply
- ID copy / Refugee permit
- Consent form signed – Download it here
- Mother proof of income / death certificate
- Father proof of income / death certificate
- Guardian proof of income (if applicable)
- Profile picture
- Proof of acceptance / registration
- Proof of address
- National Senior certificate
- Full accademic record (if applicable)