The CHIETA Research, Development, Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Business Unit has an exciting Internship opportunity. The aim of this position is to assist the business unit with administrative tasks. Candidates living with a disability, who meet the position’s criteria are invited to apply.
National Diploma or a Degree in Business Management, Administration, Social Sciences or equivalent.
Experience: Graduates with no work experience.
Knowledge: Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential.
Stipend: R7 000.00 (Seven Thousand Rands) per month.
Skills & Behavioural competencies: Planning and Organisation Skills • Communication (oral and written) • Problem solving ability • Diversity awareness • Confidentiality, ethics, integrity and professionalism • Detail orientation • Teamwork • Good report writing skills • Ability to build relationships and collaborate within own team and across teams
Key Performance Areas
• Assist with research in existing and potential projects
• Provide administrative support and coordination for related skills planning activities
• Provide general logistical and administrative support for Chambers
• Manage digital files, content, and knowledge resources and implement changes to help build/improve the CHIETA knowledge library.
• Participate in data collection and analysis to measure impact and monitor and evaluate projects
• Support data collection, verification and compilation as stipulated in the M&E implementation plan
• Review and compile monitoring reports, project progress reports, evaluation reports
• Provide general admin support
Interested people living with a disability are invited to submit their CVs by E-mail to email@example.com , on or before closing date: 26 June 2022. If no feedback is provided to you by 31 July 2022, please regard your application to be unsuccessful. CHIETA is committed to the advancement of Employment Equity. Successful applicants will be subjected to background checks and to undertake required assessments
Protection of Personal Information – Employment Candidates
1. CHIETA is a responsible party in terms of the POPI Act of 2013.
2. CHIETA will take all prescribed and reasonable precautions to ensure that your information is safeguarded.
3. By submitting your Curriculum Vitae and any other relevant personal information in respect of this vacancy, you understand and agree that:
a. CHIETA needs to collect, keep and use your personal information in order to evaluate your application for purposes of potential employment opportunities; and
b. CHIETA will only use the information to carry out the necessary recruitment related activities.
4. You therefore give your consent to CHIETA to process your information knowing all of the above and being aware that you can:
a. Withdraw consent at any time.
b. Have the right to request access to your data at any time, in the prescribed form.
c. Have a right to request that your data is corrected and updated, in the prescribed form; and
d. Have the right to complain to the information regulator.
CHIETA reserves the right not to make an appointment.