Pam Golding Internship program is open .Check the Pam Golding internship application procedure and apply before the closing date.
|Key Responsibilities||• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms;
• Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them;
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing;
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value;
• Display and market real property to possible buyers; • Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, mandates, listings);
• Maintain and update listings of available properties;
• Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders;
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services;
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
|Education & Experience||MATRIC
No previous skills required
|Knowledge & Skills Required||• Communication Skills;
• Organisational Skills;
• Problem Solving and Resourcefulness;
• Honesty and Tact;
• Self-Motivation and Persistence.
|Closing date 2022/06/30|