IHT Hotel School Application form| Check IHT Hotel School application procedure and enroll for 2023 academic year.
Please note that the minimum entrance requirements for first year students is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40 – 49%) or better in four subjects chosen from the 20-credit NSC subjects of which English Home Language or English First Additional Language must be one.
All candidates who comply with the minimum requirements are still subject to selection procedures.
- Students following the Cambridge system should take note of the
- following requirements:
- Passes of at least five different subjects of the IGCSE and HIGCSE study levels, of which at least two are HIGCSE level subjects
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the Institute for Hospitality Training (English)
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C ; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3
- 2.4 National Certificate: Vocational and other senior school qualifications will be reviewed on merit. In some instances, where the format of secondary school education is unfamiliar, students applying at IHT Hotel School may also be asked to apply for SAQA evaluation prior to their acceptance. Website address: saqa.org.za
- Students from Commonwealth Countries do not require SAQA verification for applications towards the Diploma Programmes.
- Documents to submit along with your application
- Proof of payment of the R 500.00 application fee.
- Payments can be made to:
IHT Hotel School
First National Bank
Branch code: 250 655
Account number: 6291 1758 665
International Transfer / ZIP / Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ461
- A Certified copy of Identity Document (ID) / Passport of person responsible for fees.
- A Certified copy of applicant’s Identity Document (ID) / Passport.
- A Certified copy of applicant’s National Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification.
If you are still at school, your final Grade 11 results together with your latest Gr12 marks must be submitted.
If you were previously registered as a student at another tertiary university/college/school, your Academic Results must also be submitted.
- A Certified copy of a Character / Testimonial / Reference letter of the applicant.
- A Certified copy of Proof of Diagnosis of existing disabilities / conditions of the applicant, if applicable.
- International Applicants (Non-South African citizens)
If you are a non-South African applying to study at IHT Hotel School in South Africa, your application must also be accompanied by the following documents (required before registration):
– A Certified copy of applicant’s Passport
– A Certified copy of applicant’s Study Permit
HOW TO APPLY
To apply online go to https://ihthotelschool.com/online-application/
To download the application form click here IHT-Hotel-School-Application-Form-2022-for-2023