The ICESA Education invites all prospectus applicants both undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online . Submit your applications as soon as possible Application Deadline for 2022.
ICESA Education Online applications 2022
Online application steps
STEP 1: ENROL ONLINE
ICESA offers an online enrolment for your convenience. If you are unable to enroll online, visit your nearest campus or fill in the form on the right and they will contact you.
Remember you’ll need an email address.
- Click the “Enrol Now” button at the bottom of this page.
- OR go to ICESA’s website and click the blue “Enrol Online” button
- Choose the correct course from the list and then click the “Enrol Now” button next to the course name.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Complete the form with all of your details as they prompt you.
- You will need scanned images of your documentation.
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
There is no application fee, but they will need you to make a payment while registering. You can choose to pay the tuition in full or you can choose one of the payment plans and make your first installment.
Keep an eye out on your email and ICESA’s Facebook page to see when you can register for your course at the beginning of the semester.
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION;
Phone: 031 307 7071
ICESA Durban City Campus | Management Leadership Academy
563 Anton Lembede Street
Durban Kwa Zulu Natal 4001