How to change contact details on NSFAS .Students who wish to change their cell phone contact details can check the steps below.
Steps on changing cell phone contact details on NSFAS
- Login to my.nsfas.org.za
- On the already registered tab
- Enter your username and Password Click on sign in button
- Click on my personal details
- Go to the cellphone number section
- Delete and remove and type in the new cellphone number Click on update details
- OTP will be sent to your new number
- Enter OTP and submit
Number is successfully changed (if a duplicate number exists student will get an error message) Students who are unable to change their details online can use the manual process by emailing certified copy of their green barcoded ID or smart card, and a completed affidavit specifying that they have changed their cell phone number; with the new and old number listed to email@example.com.