NSFAS application is open for 2023 .Check the information below on how to apply for NSFAS bursary.
You will need the following to complete your NSFAS application:
- Your own cellphone number and email address
- Copy of your ID or birth certificate
- ID copies of parents, guardian or spouse (If applicable)
- Your proof of income or 1 year’s IRP5 (if applicable)
- Your parents, guardian or spouse’s proof of income
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, no proof of income will be required
- Applicants with a disability must submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form, click here to download
- An applicant who is recognised as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development must provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form, click here to download.
Who qualifies for the Bursary?
SASSA recipients automatically qualify on financial eligibility
Your combined household income is not more than R350 000 per year or
Person with a disability with a combined household income of not more than R600 000 per year or
Must have email and cell phone number
Steps on How to Apply for NSFAS
Log onto www.nsfas.org.za
2Click on ‘register’
3Complete the required fields (ID number, cellphone number and email address)
4Upload the required supporting documents then click on ‘submit’