HillCross College offers policing courses .The purpose of the qualification is to obtain a nationally recognised qualification in the law enforcement environment and to uplift the professional standards of policing.
- Grade 12 – Matric,
- A senior certificate or
- National Certificate (N3) or a relevant Nated equivalent qualification
- International students with Senior School Certificate can apply.
Learning assumed to be in place:
It is assumed that learners enrolling for this qualification will have acquired all the outcomes in the following learning areas:
- Communication skills at NQF level 4.
- Mathematical literacy skills at NQF level 4.
- Computing skills at NQF level 3.
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW