Crawford international is recruiting Grade 4 Teacher . Qualified candidates are invited to apply for available position.
Key Purpose Statement
- To establish and further extend students’ basic foundations and to guide them toward developing abstract thought and successfully completing independent work across all the areas of their various curricula.
- To build and maintain relationships with students, parents and colleagues to foster positive interaction and promote student retention.
- To implement and maintain a diverse and inclusive learning environment and culture that embraces future-focused education. One in which students are motivated, inspired and challenged. Uses a range of relevant and recognised approaches to maximise the personal, physical and emotional development of every student in a safe and holistic environment.
- To demonstrate strength of character, integrity and professionalism at all times. To communicate and collaborate with all members of the learning community in a positive, respectful, and open-minded way.
- To continually undertake personal inquiry, reflection and action to inform their practice and understanding of teaching and learning and remain abreast of global education trends.
- Degree (NQF level 6) and PGCE or B.Ed (Intermediate/ Intersen or Senior Phase)
- Willingness to be a generalist rather than a specialist when teaching
- Honours degree with specialisation in an educational sphere or subject specific area
- IB PYP Training
- Police Clearance
- Valid SACE certificate
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Strategies and tools to support delivery of Global Competencies, Inquiry-based Learning and Computer and Digital Literacy
- 3-5 years Teaching Experience.
- 1 year Teaching internship (at Principal’s discretion)
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW