The Globeleq Scholarship Fund (GSF)invites applicants to apply for the bursary 2023.Apply now before the closing date.
WHO CAN APPLY
- South African citizens
- From the Northern or Eastern Cape
- Pursuing a degree or certificate in Education, Agriculture or Nursing at a South African higher education institution in 2023
- Will be doing their first year or higher of an undergraduate degree in 2023
Please prepare the following documents:
- A one-page statement clearly setting out why you have chosen your field of study and how you intend to use it after graduation.
- One letter of recommendation from an individual who can speak to your personal character and/or your academic performance. This person should not be a relative or friend. Please include their telephone details.
- A certified copy of your barcoded ID.
- A copy of your CV.
- Proof of your family’s monthly income. (e.g. salary slips or if unemployed, an affidavit to support this. Please include any SASSA grants)
- All high school applicants must attach a certified copy of their grade 11 reports and matric reports to date. If applicable, please provide proof of provisional university acceptance.
- All tertiary students must submit certified copies of their matric results and their most recent official transcript. For applicants that have enrolled at multiple institutions during their tertiary studies, please combine all your transcripts into one document. Proof of registration for students currently enrolled at a tertiary institution.
- For applicants under the age of 18, to comply with POPI regulations a signed consent form completed by your parent/legal guardian along with a certified copy of their proof of identity is required.
- You can download the guardian consent form by clicking HERE
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY