Gauteng Government Internship opportunities are open for application .Candidates who have Diploma or degree in fields outlined below can apply before the closing date .
INTERNSHIP 2023/2025 (24 Months Contract)
- Diploma/ B Tech in Human Resources Management Diploma in Labour Relations, Industrial Psychology (X3 Posts) DCS/2023/03/21,
- LLB /Law Degree/Policy Development (x2 Post) DCS/2-23/03/22,
- Diploma/B Degree IT/ Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/ Informatics (X5 Posts) DCS/2023/03/23,
- Diploma/B Tech Security Mngt/Facility Mngt/OHS/ Records (X2 Post) DCS/2023/03/24,
- Diploma/ B Tech Logistics/ Purchasing/ Supply Chain (X1 Posts) DCS/2023/03/25,
- Diploma/ B Degree/ B Tech Accounting, Cost and Management (X1 Post) DCS/2023/03/26,
- Diploma/B Degree / B Tech Internal Auditing/Risk Management (X2 Posts) DCS/2023/03/27,
- Diploma/ B Tech Public Administration / Office Management and Technology / International Relations/ Public Management and Governance (X1 Post) DCS/2023/03/28,
- Diploma/B Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation/Development and Management/Public Management and Governance (X5 Posts) DCS/2023/03/29,
- Diploma/B Degree/ B Tech in Corporate Communications/Graphic design (X2 Posts) DCS/2023/03/30,
- Diploma/B Degree/B Tech in Road Safety/Road Transport Management/Municipal and Traffic Policing or Transportation Management (X16 Posts) DCS/2023/03/31,
- Diploma/B Degree/ B Tech in Social Science/Policing/ Public Management and Governance/ Public Administration (X15 Posts) DCS/2023/03/32,
- Diploma/ Degree in Childhood Development (x2 posts) DCS/2023/03/33,
- Degree/ Diploma in Community Development /Policing/Criminology or Community Development/Psychology/Youth Development (x44 Posts) DCS/2023/03/34,
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree/B Tech in Criminal Justice, Monitoring/Research/Policing/Development Studies/Statistics/Sociology and BA Information Science or Library Science (X6 Posts) DCS/2023/03/35.
- • 3 year Diploma (NQF level 6) or Degree (NQF Level 7) in the fields below • All races and within age 18-35 years • Not have participate in Internship or Learnership programme in the Public Service previously
- As will be delegated by the Chief Directorate/Directorate/Components/Units
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted on new form Z83 obtainable from any public service department or from the DPSA website, which must be completed in full. CV must have one reference number, including certified copy of your identify document and qualifications must be attached. The specific DCS REFERENCE NUMBER of the post must be quoted on each application (each cv must have one reference number). Failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate disabilities are encouraged to apply.