Flywire scholarship programme is open for application |Apply now before the closing date.
- The scholarships are open to Undergraduate & Graduate students worldwide.
- Matriculating and currently enrolled students are welcome to apply.
- Open to all majors.
- Each student can only apply to one of the four scholarship categories.
- Applications MUST be submitted by Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST / Saturday, June 18th 3:59 PM GMT. Please note that any applications submitted after this point will not be accepted or reviewed.
- Winners will be notified via the email provided by Monday, July 25th.
- Scholarship funds will be distributed directly to your institution shortly thereafter.
How to Apply
All eligible applicants must complete the application form.
Submission of an essay responding to the below prompt is required within the application form.
Essays should be one-page typed (12-point standard style font, 1-inch margins) in PDF format. All applications must be submitted in English.
In your comprehensive essay, please provide clear answers to the following questions:
- Tell us about yourself: what are you studying and at what school?
- What hurdles have you had to overcome to pursue your studies?
- What do you hope to achieve with your education and how does it relate to the theme of the scholarship you have selected?
A select committee of Flywire Charitable Foundation members and diverse global Flywire employees will review each application individually. The criteria used in the selection process are:
- Adherence to Prompt:
The applicant meets all requirements, clearly addresses the questions posed by Flywire, and demonstrates how their studies relate to the scholarship they have selected.
The applicant provides a clear overview of their personality, interests and values and shows evidence of determination and resilience when faced with obstacles.
The applicant describes their personal, academic and/or career goals and indicates how their educational pursuits are helping them achieve stated goals.