invites suitable candidates to apply for Learnership programme in film and television industry with no prior competence
The KZN Film Commission aims to enhance the economy by providing and encouraging opportunities for persons, especially from disadvantaged communities to enter and participate in the film industry in the province. In so
doing, it aims to contribute to an enabling environment to job creation and transformation. The KZNFC is responding to the need for skills in Technical Production Training programme. The full qualification is the Further
Education and Training Certificate: Film and Television Production Operations NQF Level 5 and is a one-year full time course
• Candidate must be over the ages of 16 years.
• Candidate must come from a previously disadvantage background and preference is given to Women,
Youth and People with disabilities.
• Ability to read, write and be computer literate.
HOW TO APPLY
1. A motivation (maximum 1 page) explaining why you should be considered for the programme
2. Your detailed CV
3. Certified copies of your latest qualifications. Please note that you require a minimum of a NQF Level 4
or Grade 12 to apply
4. Certified copy of your ID.
Applications should also be emailed to SkillsDev@kznfilm.co.za
Closing date for applications: 30 September 2022
Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates.