Fidelity Services Group offers graduates an opportunity to embark on a unique 18 months development programme.
- Qualifications such as but not limited to, fields including Business Management, Finance, Marketing and Communications, Sales, Logistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Law, Criminal Investigation, or equivalent qualifications at an NQF 7 level.
- Postgraduate is advantageous.
- 0 – 1 years of experience
- Based or willing to relocate to Johannesburg
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have own reliable vehicle
- Clear criminal record
- Must be fully computer literate on MS Office suite
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work.
How to apply?
Applicants will undergo standard selection and screening processes. Interested candidates whose credentials match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 30 September 2022. Preference will be given to EE candidates.