The False Bay College (falsebaycollage) Online Application is out for 2024 Academic Year. See all the details you need to apply for admission below.
The Management of the falsebaycollage opened for 2024 applications on April, since then prospects have been sending their applications for admission to the University.
Please use Google Chrome as your preferred browser. You may use FireFox or other browsers, to submit your enquiry and or application. Please do not use Internet Explorer as it is not compatible with the online portal.
1. CAREER INTEREST QUESTIONNAIRE
2. COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMIT THE REQUIRED CERTIFIED DOCUMENTATION.https://falsebay.academiaerp.com/applynow/#/
- Identity Document / Birth Certificate (if under 18 years) / Passport (if a foreign applicant)
- Most recent Academic Results
- Proof of Address
3. APPLICATION FORM WILL BE CHECKED BY THE CAMPUS ADMINISTRATION FOR COMPLETENESS.
4. SELECTION COMMITTEE REVIEWS ALL APPLICATIONS.
- The College Selection Committee will at predetermined dates evaluate all applications received up to that point; admissions are based on the College admission policy and the applicant’s academic results.
- Successful applicants will receive notification by means of an offer letter.
5. APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THE OUTCOME. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE AN OFFER LETTER.
- The offer letter can be accessed via the Application Portal and must be accepted on the Application Portal.
- Offer letters will expire within 5 days from date of issue.
6. STUDENT PAYS DEPOSIT OR COMPLETES A BURSARY APPLICATION.
- Once applicants have accepted the offer letter, they will be issued with an
addendum which needs to be completed and uploaded together with either proof of payment or Bursary Office approval notice (bursary slip) via the Application Portal.
- On acceptance of offer letter, the Bursary Office will contact the applicants who indicated in their application that they are applying for a bursary. The Bursary Office will explain the process to be followed and documents required.
- These documents will be checked and verified by the relevant campus after which admission will be approved.
7. STUDENT REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE.
STUDENT RECEIVES STUDENT NUMBER AND STUDENT CARD.
- Students will receive a notification that admission has been approved. This
notice will also contain their student number and password to access the
- The Student Portal will enable the student to access academic, financial and
Make sure you provide correct information before submitting the form. Changes after form submission is not allowed.
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.