Engineering Learnership opportunity is open for qualified applicants .Apply now before the closing date.
Field you can apply for:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Grade 12 Mathematics (not literacy) & Science with a Minimum E symbol, with the two N2 trade related subjects or
- Minimum N2 with relevant 4 trade related subjects
- Trade theory in the relevant trade applied for:
- Diesel Mechanic (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel or Motor Trade Theory)
- Fitter (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Theory)
- Boilermaker (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Plating and Structural Steel Drawing, Plater Trade Theory)
- Electrician (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory)
- Minimum Symbol E (40%) (subjects with F symbols will not be accepted)
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter
- Be able to identify faults without supervision
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license
- Must be in possession or able to obtain a certificate of fitness
- Certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license and ID Document must be attached to all applications. (certification within a 3-month period)
- Please indicate which trade you are applying for
- No criminal record
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed
- Experience in the Mining Sector
- Locality of applicant
Closing date: 13 January 2023
HOW TO APPLY
Please use Google Chrome as default browser when applying to enable the attachment of documents.
A CV with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of relevant qualifications, together with ID document & valid driver’s license must be accompanied with your application.
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets.
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.
Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.