Department of Cooperative Governance vacancies are open for qualified applicants .Check below on how to apply and the requirements .
WAGE ADMINISTRATOR: COMMUNITY WORKS PROGRAMME
REF NO: 30425/02
- A Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- No experience required.
- Generic Competencies: Quality of work. Reliability. Initiative. Communication. Interpersonal relations. Teamwork. Planning and execution. Technical
- Competencies: Data management administration. EPWP / CWP MIS.
- Public Finance Management Act. Payroll system.
REGISTRY CLERK: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
REF NO: 30425/03
- A Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- No experience required.
- Generic competencies: Quality of work. Reliability. Initiative. Communication. Interpersonal Relations. Team work. Planning and Execution.
- Technical competencies: Filing systems. Mail procedure manual. Messenger services.
- Promotion of Access of Information Act. National Archives Act.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are advised that a new application for employment (Z83) has been in effect since 1 January 2021.
Applications may be submitted electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The new application for employment form can be downloaded from the DPSA website.
Applications submitted using the old Z83 form will not be accepted.
Applications must be accompanied by (1) a comprehensive CV, with specific starting and ending dates in all relevant positions and clarity on the levels and ranks pertaining to experience as compared to the Public Service, as well as at least 2 contactable references, (2) a copy of the applicant’s South African ID Document, (3) a copy of the applicant’s drivers’ license, (4) a copy of Grade 12 Certificate as well as all qualifications mentioned in the CV, (5) a SAQA verification report for foreign qualifications.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents/ copies on or before the interviews). It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide proof of such evaluation. Incomplete applications, applications received after the closing date or applications without SAQA verification reports for foreign qualifications will not be considered.
The successful candidate will be appointed subject to positive results of the security clearance process and the verification of educational qualification certificates. It is important to note that it is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all information and attachments in support of the application are submitted by the due date.
Due to the large number of responses anticipated, correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful