Mpumalanga Department of Agriculture, Rural Development, Land And Environmental Affairs (Dardlea) application is o for m2024 .Check the information below on Dardlea admission form
The following are prerequisites for admission at Lowveld College Agriculture:
A senior certificate or equivalent qualification
- English (level 4),
- Mathematics (level 3)/ Maths Literacy (level 4)
- Agricultural Sciences (level 4)
- and Life Sciences (level 3).
- Physical Sciences (level 3),
- Geography (level 3),
- Business Economics/Studies (level 3),
- and Accounting (level 3)
An administration fee, as indicated on the application form, must accompany each application. This money is non-refundable.
- The deposit after admission is determined annually.
- This money is non refundable.
B. Course Fees
- Fees are determined annually
- Fees are payable in advance on the day of registration
The following is a short summary of the document on requirements for passing:
- A predicate of 40% must be obtained for admission to examinations.
- A minimum of 40% must be obtained in each examination paper in order to pass.
- A final mark of 50% (average of predicate and exam mark) must be obtained in order to pass.
How to apply
Applications forms are available from the 1st of August for both campuses, the closing date is 31st October of each year. Please note, no faxed or emailed forms will be accepted. Forms are obtainable from:
- The Principal
- Lowveld College of Agriculture
- Private Bag X11283
Alternatively, click here to download the form.
- Tel: 013-7533064/5/7/8/9
- Fax: 013-7551110
Alternatively, click here to download the form