changes including explaining rules terms and
conditions, regulations and procedures as required;
– Manage flight delays and or cancellations;
– Handle and safeguard of confidential information.REQUIREMENTS:
– Grade 12;
– Airport experience and ticket sales within an aviation
– Excellent written and verbal command of the English
language including proper phone etiquette;
– Good knowledge and understanding of a computer
and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
– No criminal or credit record;
– Able and willing to work on weekends, public holidays
and flexible hours and shifts as required;
– Own transport would be an advantage;
– Valid Covid-19 vaccination card.
– Excellent understanding of delivering great
– High degree of patience and assertiveness;
– Conflict resolution skills;
– Trustworthy, professional and reliable,
including dealing with confidential
– Immaculate time keeping;
– The ability to work well under pressure;
– Practice good time management and
willingness to work longer than normal hours
including additional shifts,
– Remains focused in order to handle
– Customer focused and service orientated.
– All external applicants, please apply via our
– No external email applications will be
– Should no feedback be provided within two
(2) weeks from the closing date, please
consider your application as unsuccessful.
– Reference number – JHB000606.
Preference will be given to members of
designated groups that are under-represented.