Conversion Science internships for Junior Campaign Managers are open .Apply now before the closing date.
We are looking for bright, hard-working individuals to join our team.
We provide all the training required over a 12-month internship.
READ ALSO Multichoice Digital Graduate Programme
- Bachelor’s degree or NQF Level 5 National Certificate
- Highly Numerate
- Highly Organised
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Passion for Digital Marketing and a desire to specialize in PPC.
- Client management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good time-management skills
- Team Player
The Conversion Science Internship
The internship is full-time.
- It is 12 months long and commences in February 2022 in Plumstead, Cape Town. We will start with remote learning
- We provide full training and the opportunity to write all Google Ads and Facebook certifications.
- You will learn how to set-up and manage PPC campaigns, apply Analytics and perform in-depth reporting.
- If you have the right attitude and aptitude this will be a great opportunity for you to grow and develop highly valuable skills and launch yourself to the top of this highly sought after profession in South Africa.
- Application deadline 17th December 2021.
- Internship offers will be made from as early as the 1st of October 2021 for 2022
- Alternatively send your CV, copy of ID, academic transcripts and motivational letter to Caylin
How to apply
Opportunity Closing Date
For more information contact Us. If You have any problem with anything else You can leave a comment below and We will respond.