Cognia Law program is recruiting LLB graduates for the 2022 legal graduate program. Cognia seamlessly extends corporates, banks and law firms’ legal capability to deliver sustainable outcomes.
Cognia Law is now taking applications for it’s 2022 legal graduate program. Cognia Law offers an alternative to candidates who want to experience a different side of law.
The successful candidate will be part of a team based in Cape Town. The candidate will receive in-depth training, so prior work experience is not a requirement. As a graduate your responsibilities will include, providing support across Cognia Law’s legal service lines, including data collection projects, transactional due diligence accounts/ projects, and litigation support accounts/ projects, this will be done under the guidance of a line manager and/or senior associates. This opportunity will stand the successful candidate in good stead when applying for articles after the program.
- Law degree from a top tertiary institution
- Languages: English – spoken and written (required)
- Preference will be given to EE candidates
Required skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written/ verbal communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as an integral part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Developed skills in legal drafting
- Commercial, proactive and business-like mind-set
- A good grasp of Microsoft Office applications
- Be comfortable with technological applications, plus a knowledge of legal review platforms will be beneficial
- Good time management skills and the ability to operate well in high-pressure environments
- Strong team player
- Risk sensitivity and the ability to know when to escalate an issue
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
For more information contact Us. If You have any problem with the application form or anything else You can leave a comment below and We will respond.
Guess this information on Association for Educational Transformation was helpful, If Yes, Share then with others.