The Clicks Group is looking for qualified applicants to complete a NQF Level 2 Contact Centre Learnership. Check below for more information.
Contact Centre Learnership
- The learnership is a work based learning programme that leads to a National Certificate in Call Centre Support. The programme assists learners to prepare for the
workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities within the Contact Centre environment.
(Essential)- Matric with the following subjects and pass rates:
- Completed Grade 12
- Mathematics / Mathematics Literacy (Preferred)
- Computer literate in MS Office Suite
- Unemployed and can commit 14 months to the programme
- South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years
HOW TO APPLY
The Learnership Programme shall be presented for a period of 14 months. All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan. Candidates living with disabilities are welcome to apply.