Citrus Academy bursary programme is open for application .Apply now for the bursary to study at a registered tertiary education institution in a field related to citrus production or research can apply for a tertiary education support bursary.
- A citizen of South Africa, Swaziland or Zimbabwe
- Studying fulltime or part-time at a registered tertiary academic institution in South Africa
- Studying in a field related to citrus production or research
- Going into your second year of study, or above
- Interested in a career in the citrus industry
- Satisfied that you comply with the terms and conditions of the Bursary Fund agreement
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY