The citi Learnership graduate Programmes are open for 2022.Graduates are allowed to apply to permanent positions in the year and are also sponsored a post graduate qualification during their year of work, relevant to their area of work.
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth.
Your time here will look something like this…
As a Graduate you will go through a lengthy interview process and if successful will be placed within our AML and Compliance team.
READ ALSO Sable Group HR Internship
- You have obtained your undergraduate with a GPA 65% & above or Master’s degree in any discipline
- Acceptable to have a maximum of 1 years of work experience but not required
- You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
Attach your most updated CV, cover letter, full academic transcripts & ID when applying