Chemical Operations Learnership job opportunities are open for qualified applicants
- Matric with Maths and Science.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Applicants must be unemployed
- NQF 2 unit standards plant operation training
- General housekeeping on plant
- Operate plant with Plant Operator’s assistance
- Complete production process documentation as per process requirements
- Process monitoring and operation after competency declaration
- Working at heights
- Medically fit to work in a chemical environment (working at heights and in confined spaces)
- Ability to be trained to drive forklift
- Able to work shifts and overtime duties as and when required
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW