Cape Town Flight Training Centre (CTFTC) Cape Town Flight Training Centre (CTFTC) invites qualified applicants to apply .Check the CTFTC application procedures and apply .
CTFTC is committed to providing the highest standard of flight training available for those wishing to work towards their private or commercial Licence.
BEFORE APPLYING THE PROSPECTIVE STUDENT MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Be in possession of a valid CPL.
- Pass the required CAA-prescribed theoretical examinations (2).
- Be able to prepare lectures and briefings of a suitable standard.
- Have accumulated 20 hours of ‘Patter’ (flight training).
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a grade I or II instructor.
- Pass a practical flight test with a CAA examiner.
READ ALSO Skyy Aviation Academy -how to enroll
Renewal of an instructors rating requires that the holder must have given a minimum of 20 hours instruction during the current year, and have passed a flight test after the 1st year, and thereafter every 3rd year. After qualifying as a Grade III instructor, he/she may advance to Grade II, as experience develops.
To apply and if you need more information visit the school official website;