BET Dare to Dream bursary is open for 2023 .Applicants are invited to apply before the closing date.
- South African citizenship
- Completed Matric
- Studying or met admission to study towards a Higher Education qualification in the following ICT-related fields:
- Information Technology and Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- System and Network Administration
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Studying or registered to study at a recognised higher learning Institute in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for current year of study
A BET Dare to Dream bursary is a gift that keeps on giving! Recipients can apply for further funding for each additional year of study. Once the bursary recipients have successfully completed their studies, they can apply to join our Graduate Programme where they will have the opportunity to further their skills.
If you are interested in applying for a bursary, and perhaps taking your place alongside many other recipients who have gone on to become permanent and valuable members of our All-Star Team, send us the following:
- A letter of motivation stating why you’d be a worthy candidate.
- Certified ID copy of applicant
- Your letter of acceptance from an Accredited Tertiary institution, indicating the full registration, tuition, and examination fee, along with the course duration for both first year students and returning students – qualification and academic year to be specified
- Proof of disability – medical/ doctors’ letter (where applicable)
- First year students – detailed quotation from Accredited Tertiary Institution
- First year students – certified copy of matric results
- Returning students – statement of account and quotation from institution
- Returning students – your academic transcripts for the previous 12 months of study
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY
Closing date: 31 October 2022