Berea Technical College (BTC) offers policing courses .This programme is ideal for candidates passionate about working within the law enforcement environment. Whether keen to work for the South African National Police Service, business world or the security industry, this nationally-recognised qualification is designed to produce graduates that can go out into the world of work and enhance the professional standards of policing. This part-time and full-time course will equip learners with communication, management and crime and incident investigation skills.
With this qualification, successful learners could pursue a career as a:
- Lifeguard Police Officer
- Traffic Officer
- Communication at NQF Level 4
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Certification and Examination Authority
Upon successful completion of this programme, learners will receive a Berea College of Technology: National Diploma: Policing.
- Certificates are issued by QCTO
- Qualifications are nationally recognised by industry
- All POE’s get verified by Quality Council for Traders & Occupations (QCTO)
Two (2) years full-time
- A prescribed textbook list is available from the Academic Department at the campus
- Electronic copies of the study guide for this course is available on the student portal