Drum Beat Academy offers a CATHSSETA accredited Laundry Assistant course. This skills program will enhance your skills as a Laundry Assistant for work at a Guesthouse, Lodge or Hotel.
This program is presented at the workplace for a minimum group of 6 employed learners.
- Learners should have a basic comprehension of English.
- Basic reading and writing skills are required.
- 18 days (Including theory and practical).
- Layout, services & facilities of the organisation.
- Health, hygiene, safety & security.
- Cleaning equipment & materials.
- Washing labels.
- Different waste.
- Maintain health, hygiene & professional appearance.
- Maintain safe & secure working environment.
- Handle & store cleaning equipment and materials.
- Handle & dispose of waste.
- Provide an on-premise laundry service.
- Launder guest clothes.
- Provide a valet service.
- Practical assessment on controlling & washing guest clothes, linen and providing a valet service in a lodge, hotel or guesthouse.
- Questionnaire on theory.
- Assignments on workplace implementation.
- Drum Beat Academy and CATHSSETA Certificate.
What do I do now?
- Fill in the quick contact form to the right and we’ll get back to you.
- You can also phone us on:
- Call Centre: 0860 10 36 35
- Pretoria: 012 460 9585
- Cape Town: 021 300 0690
- Durban: 031 100 1168
- Johannesburg: 011 568 0773
Other courses offered
Assistant House Keeper
Fast Food Services
Food and Beverage Services
For more information go to http://www.hospitality-training.co.za/