The Buffalo City TVET College (BCCollege) Online Application is out for 2023 Academic Year. See all the details you need to apply for admission below.
The Management of the BCCollege opened for 2023 applications on April, since then prospects have been sending their applications for admission to the University.
In order to apply online you will need a working email address and your South African identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number.
- A completed application form
- A copy of your results for the latest school year
- A copy of your ID
- If you have attended another higher education institution, we need a copy of your academic transcript
How To Apply
- You can apply online by visiting the Buffalo City College Online Application portal through this link .
- Applicants can also visit the school to book an online application session.
- Applicants can apply for NSFAS Funding through or can search for other available bursaries.
- You can use either your smartphone, tablet or computer to apply online via the student i-Enabler, using your PIN and student number to log on
- Applicants should apply for admission for the current and the next level of your application
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
Your completed BCCollege application form must be accompanied by proof that the required application fee has been paid.
For more information visit the BCC official website https://bccollege.co.za/
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.