BBD Grad Programme are looking for passionate and newly qualified grads with a Diploma / Bachelors / Honours / Masters / Doctorate degree in BSc / BEng / BCom / BIT majoring in Computer Science, Computer and Software Engineering, Information Technology or Informatics. Passion for technology is not always wrapped up in a degree and if you have a portfolio of technology work you have completed that you can demonstrate to us you may also be considered. If you have a vision for how software can solve daily problems, make the world around us a better place and have actually tried to do something about it then you’re definitely who we are looking for.
- Be immersed in, and have engaged with, technology / coding over and above your formal education
- Be a newly qualified graduate at a recognised university or hold a certification from a recognised learning programme
- Have a high academic average
- Be passionate about building software and creatively solving issues and bugs
When applying, don’t forget to include:
- Your updated CV
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your latest transcripts, results, or Matric certificate
- A link to personal code projects on GitHub or similar (if you have)
- Upload CV onto the BBD careers portal
- If the profile meets our criteria, instructions to a software engineering technical challenge will be sent to you. The link is valid for 14 days
- Once completed, the test will be reviewed through a marking process
- If successful, a virtual interview will be set up
- If successful after the interview, an offer will be made
By applying for this position, you understand, consent to, and agree that BBD may solicit a credit and criminal report from a registered credit bureau and/ or SAPS (concerning positions that require trust and honesty and/ or entail the handling of cash or finances) and may also verify your educational qualifications and employment history.
BBD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, family, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, political affiliation, race, religion or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations or ordinances.