AVBOB Program is offering employment for Unemployed Graduate Program. This program is in partnership with YES initiative.
AVBOB, in partnership with YES initiative, is hosting a YES Graduate Programme for youth that has achieved excellent results. If you understand Sales process and dynamics, and have interest for financial intermediary practice, you are encouraged to take up this opportunity.
This opportunity is located in Soweto and forms part of the Marketing/Sales department.
SEE ALSO Cognia Legal law Graduate Program 2022
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be under the age of 35
- Must be unemployed
- Sales and Target driven
- Achieved a three year qualification with a recognised public institution, or Tvet College.
- RE 5 and FAIS recognised qualification will be an advantage.
- High proficiency in English (Ability to speak and understand).
- Fluency of an African languages will be an advantage.
- Mathematics / Accounting (School Subject).
- Computer skills is a MUST (must be able to work on a PC).
- Data capturing
- Report writing
- Client Services or Customer Care Course (Advantage).
- Customer service or sales experience will be an advantage.
- Call Centre experience will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of sales techniques.
- Knowledge of telephone etiquette.
- Advanced computer literacy in e-mail and MS Office & Windows will be an advantage.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
For more information contact Us. If You have any problem with the application form or anything else You can leave a comment below and We will respond.
Guess this information on Association for Educational Transformation was helpful, If Yes, Share then with others.