The duties of the Apprentice will include:
- Trained to be a Qualified Artisan
- Responsible for Asset control
- Responsible for Safety Control
- Problem Solving skills
- To complete this application, you need at least 60min. Please take your time to complete this application.
The minimum requirement for this application is:
- Valid Driver’s license
- Communication Skills
- Admin Skills
- Computer literacy
- Engineering Science
and anyone of the following:
- Electrical Trade Theory
- Industrial Electronics
- Electrical Drawing
Should the applicant not have the N2 qualification, the Matric Certificate will also be taken into consideration if the applicant has subjects such as:
- Mathematics (Not Literacy) (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
- Technical Mathematics (Not Literacy) (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
- Physical Science (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
- Technical Science (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
- Engineering Graphics and Design (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
- A highly motivated individual
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Complete the screening and assessment questions to the best of your own knowledge. You might need at least 20 min for it.
Learners must avail themselves for an interview and assessment process as determined by the company.
Closing Date: 15 April 2022
Applicants that have not been notified by us within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for their interest.