THASA is committed in staying up to date with the latest development in the field of education and training, now providing the latest Occupational Certificate: Hairdresser, designed to produce fully competent hairdressers
Overview of the Hairdressing course at THASA
– Introductory studies for Hairdressers, NQF Level 2, Credits 6
– Hair and skin, NQF Level 3, Credits 10
– Shampooing, conditioners and treatment, NQF Level 2, Credits 6
– Communication and sales, NQF Level 3, Credits 6
– Hairstyling, NQF Level 3, Credits 20
– Hair Cutting, NQF Level 4, Credits 30
– Chemical hair services, NQF Level 4, Credits 30
– Shampoo, condition and treat scalp and hair, NQF Level 2, Credits 6
– Style hair, NQF Level 3, Credits 25
– Cut hair, NQF Level 4, Credits 25
– Colour hair, NQF Level 4, Credits 25
– Provide chemical hair treatments, NQF Level 4, Credits 25
-Maintain professional customer services, NQF Level 3, Credits 2
You will complete these modules full time during the first year at THASA, and part time during the first half of the second year. During the second year you will start working in a salon to complete the Workplace Modules.
Grade 12 and 16 years of age. Grade 10 is not excluded, but entry will be subject to an interview.
Adults wishing to return to study are welcome to apply for this course. We will assist you in making your choice. For more details on the application procedure and fees please contact The Hair Academy of South Africa.
At The Hair Academy of South Africa we believe in equal opportunities and encourage applications from all, regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, gender, nationality, belief, marital status, age, mental or physical disability or sexual orientation.
THASA is one of the few colleges providing national as well as international hairdressing qualifications.
Become part of the THASA family and register today.
Download and complete the application form to apply for this hairdressing cource, and email to: email@example.com.
Note that * indicates a mandatory field.