Apply to study Food and Nutrition at Durban University of Technology
- No person shall be registered for the M Tech: Consumer Science: Food and Nutrition unless he/she is in possession of the B. Tech: Consumer Science: Food and Nutrition or equivalent.
- A person in possession of a HDE (Higher Diploma in Education): Home Economics (UN) or a Bachelor Technology Degree: Food Service Management or equivalent, will be eligible to apply for the M Tech: Consumer Science: Food and Nutrition programme.
- Entry into the M.Tech programme is not automatic. A limited number of places are available to students and selection will be on the basis of academic performance as determined by a ranking system. Working experience will be an added advantage for those students not applying directly from the B Tech.
- Students are required to formally apply through the department should they wish to be considered for M Tech programme.
- A qualified student will be able to conduct research in the food and nutrition consumer science fields to enhance the quality of life of the consumer. Please refer to Page 11 for the course offering.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON APPLICATION CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW